Thursday, June 30, 2011

God does answer Prayers and Works in Mysterious Ways

I have always known, but lately for me I have had my doubts. After this past few days those feelings have been put to rest for awhile. Here are some of the things that have worked out for me.

On Tuesday 28 Jun 2011 my car registration was due along with a parking ticket that I didn't pay earlier since it was the only one I had and I would wait till I could pay it. Well leave it to the state of California to just add it to my registration, so it more than doubled. You have to pay it all at once no payments accepted. Up until Tuesday am I didn't have enough money to pay for it. Well a little work for my Mother-in-law and frankly I am not sure where the rest of it came from, but by 1:00pm I was at home with the work done and the registration payed. Now I had to get the car Smogged. I found a coupon in the Penny Saver and took it to the shop that did the work. Well on the way I thought I had better call DMV and make sure my change of address had gone through so the tags would not get lost in the mail. When I called they said stay on the line for 30 to 45 mins or leave us your # and we will call you back and you will keep your place in line. I thought well I don't want to waste my cell phone minutes. What the heck I left my name and # then went and did another errand. As soon as I was done with that errand DMV called. I mean the timing could not have been better. The person on the phone said we will not mail your tags since you went in to an office and payed your fees. So I would have been waiting who knows how long for tags that weren't coming. I did get to the shop the car passed Smog with no errors. The tech said DMV has your cert so you can go get your tags. I said really how soon. He replied as soon as you can get there. So with in 45 mins had my tags, oh by the way 20 mins of that was driving to DMV.

Another thing that happened was my daughter was at the hospital for training for the delivery of her first born and had an issue and so they just wheeled her down the hall and checked her out. As of right now both Mom and baby are OK.

There are acouple of others, but these are the important ones for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment