Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A different Kind of Day

Well today started out better than most. I actually got up shortly after my alarm went off. I did my morning Internet stuff, then my daily devotional, took Meng to meet her car pool. Next  was the best part. I made plans to meet Rosemarie from church at church to work in the garden. It was great to work outside the weather cooperated it wasn't to hot or cold, it was just right. I helped her a few hours had lunch worked some more. There is much more to do, but we did make a dent and it does look better. It took more out of me than I thought it would, so much for sitting on my assets all winter. It gave me more reason to get off my assets and get some exercise.

Yesterday, was different also. I got up after sleeping in again, this is becoming too much of a habit. I had some Cheerios, then dropped some food off at Meng's Moms. After that I took a ride down the Garden Highway along the river most it I have never been down. It was a beautful ride and it showed me some stuff I hadn't seen and did not know was there. I turned around at the airport and on my way home I saw a $.99 tacos at Jim Boys Tacos. I was a bit upset with there ATM as it is an ATM not a point of sale system. The fee was $.79 which isn't to bad as these things go, but my bank charged me $ 2.00 since it was a non-bank ATM. The food and service were above average, so I was happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment