Monday, April 4, 2011

A new week

Well today started as usual, nothing new there.

Well Saturday morning went well, I thought. Joanne was at least willing to listen. She was also glad to hear me apologize for my Misgivings during our relationship I felt better too. It really made me wish I had done it when I first realized it well over a year ago. She also seemed opened to changing the collection of the in the rears child support.

Yesterday was a good day; a great worship service, some quality time with Meng's family, then a couple of quality phone calls.

I am finding a way to stay positive, but it's difficult. My brain is fried it is very hard to concentrate on even some of the simple tasks. Meng is still on me to get her paperwork done for the County Medical program. I know it is really bothering her, "why don't you just do it" she asks. I reply I don't know why. I can't say I haven't asked the same question to myself many times. I don't have an answer to her or myself. I would be a very rich man if I had a dime for every time I have asked that question to myself. Yet, I can play Tetris for hours and not bat an eye. I just do not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment