Friday, April 1, 2011

So it Begins on April Fools Day, What does that mean if anything?

Well this day started different than most. I awoke to alarms going off before 6:00 am. The reason, I needed to get to The Table at Central United Methodist Church to preform some janitorial duties I volunteered for while the regular person is taking a little vacation. I went and got the trash out and took some pictures of the cross display in the Sanctuary. Next I made it home logged on to the web and checked all my mail and social sites. I then paid a couple of bills, next it was nap time, after that I watched some TIVOed TV. I turned off the TV and turned on the stereo. I need to do this more often. I did watch a very inspiring episode of Secret Millionaire. Just another reminder that, even thou things are bad for me right now there are many people that have it far worse. I also did some devotional time. Well the rest of the night I will spend getting ready for my conversation with Joanne and a little more work at the church.

My mind is a little more settled than usual as I finally have a meeting with Joanne in the morning. I am at least happy that she will be listening to me. I have decided to start with the apology and then the subject of the back child support. My goal is to at least get her to get the collections out of the states hands and come to some kind of reasonable agreement for his stage of our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment