Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wow almost a week has gone by

I just do not know where the time has gone. It has been six days since I posted. I just don't know what I did that made me so busy. I did get a call yesterday from Sac (my brother-in-law) and he gave me a web site of a company that is looking for technicians. I checked it out and will get a resume to them asap.

I did get to, two worship services on Sunday. One to listen to a person in my bible study group give his first sermon. It was good to be there for him. It was more of a biography with a message that tied to the scripture of the day. I also really enjoyed the pipe organ it brought memories of going to church when I was young and going to the Auburn Methodist Church. I then went to To The Table at Central United Methodist Church and another inspiring service from our great Pastoral staff.

I did spend sometime over the weekend watching racing. I really enjoyed the F1 and Indy Car races. The NASCAR races were average.  It was nice to see that Kenseth won for the first time in a long time.

Well today is the day to get our taxes done. I wish I could use the Jackson-Hewitt software, oh well. Time to get to it done and in the mail.

I have seen a lot of posts on facebook lately about people complaining about having bad days. I really think most of these people need to realize that life is not easy and there are going to be some "bad days". I know it is tough, but we all need to focus on what is going good and what we have, not what is bad and what we don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment